the man behind the page

the man behind the page
at work

Throw in ur comments here!!

Sunday, December 23, 2007

13 Zulhijjah

Its another 9 more hours till i returned to my barracks @ HTA. SO much events are happening lately and Im feeling quite shagged over the weekend.

Firstly, I was in TTSH yesterday for more than 4 hours. My gastric problem got worse yesterday and to rub salt into my wounds, I overdosed more than 4 magnesium tablets and suddenly my skin felt that I was bitten by hundred of mosquitos. Was sent to hospital where i was kept under observation. Right now my tummy feels ok as I have burped more than I shit yesterday. But still haveto go on light duty as I have an MC from TTSH.

I would like to take an opportunity to congratulate my cousin, Nur Azilah as she's goin to tie the knot with her fiancee on Christmas Day. Christmas Eve will be a busy day for me as I need to be there to help out for the wedding. Another cousin tie the knot. When is goin to be my turn?

I think it is true that NS life travels so fast. PPl said you close your eyes and open it, suddenly u r nearing POP. Right now I am nearing IPPT. Feeling very nervous as the past 2 days I spent was lying on bed, recovering from the king of gastiris.

Well, there I go. Back to CAMP!!!!

No comments: