the man behind the page

the man behind the page
at work

Throw in ur comments here!!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

10 Zulhijjah

Finally have the time to blog.

Currently out of camp till sunday. NS for the first few weeks was a bit tough since im on Prep course. Means everyday of physical training and it really drains ur mind out if u are not mentally prepared. Furthermore, being assigned as the Squad Leader is a tough job and also u are always being looked up, if not setting a good example with squadmates.

Currently down with stomach flu. My squadmates thought I really "keng" but actually i do have gastiris, except that I dun like to be looked like ayam sakit.

NS really made me meet some new guys. The squad is ethnically diversed in terms of races. Therefore I need to be mentally open-minded to how I talked.

Next week will be my IPPT. Hope I will pass. Aiming to do 9 pull-ups and 2.4 km run of 10 mins plus.

No comments: