the man behind the page

the man behind the page
at work

Throw in ur comments here!!

Saturday, January 5, 2008

26 Zulhijjah

Back after bookout. Its been almost a month since i entered NS life. End of Prep Course. Still have not passed my IPPT but currently beginning to enjoy barrack life. Especially if u got crazy friends with different antics and also mixing around lots with people around your company.

Haven't been feeling too well cause im down with flu cum throat infection. Have been on LD for 2 days but since Prep Course ended means there isnt much physical training (for now,maybe??)

Im trying to get a life mixed with weekdays staying in HTA. Currently single again, for the moment cause I cant find time for a relationship. But if anyone decided to volunteer herself or someone who decided to know me better, please do approach me and leave me comments. I will MAKE SURE I will come to you more better (ehem!!), with any satisfaction guaranteed!!

I think my squadmates havent know me too well. I know I have a complex character and I may not act my age, but that is just the beginning. People will know me better once I get comfortable with u all,k?? Im just slow at being comfortable with people whom I just met.

Havent been able to compose songs properly. Maybe it is due to tiredness and also the strict rule in barracks. Hmm... maybe I need to apply what i have learnt in HTA to my social life. HURRY UP AHHH!!!!!

No comments: