the man behind the page

the man behind the page
at work

Throw in ur comments here!!

Friday, December 21, 2007

11 Zulhijjah

Thanks to NS, I never felt so shagged in my life. Maybe it is due to my late night jogging during HRH eve and also the PTs in Home Team Academy.

I supposed to meet my bi on HRH eve and today but we often have to cancelled it the last minute. Supposedly NS and having a nurse girlfriend is not a good combination. But I really appreciate her, cuz she is not a very possesive partner and a very giving person. So bi, hope one day we can go out k.... Cuz i damn freaking miss you during bunk nights in HTA!!!

Currently my body feels so light as before. Maybe is due to streneous PT sessions and also on the run whenever in camp. Not really looking forward on Sunday, but for PT and body sake, Im on!! No more freaking LD!!!

Eversince being NSF personnel, my life feels so empty cuz Im being used to work in the morning. Therefore have to change my mindset every now and then.

And a very shocking news. My coy commander is a not-so-distant relative of mine. That makes him a not-so-distant cousin, who is just freaking 20 years old.

No comments: