the man behind the page

the man behind the page
at work

Throw in ur comments here!!

Monday, December 10, 2007

30 Zulkaedah

This is my last entry before I'm off to Home Team Academy for my NS. ThereforeI should keep this short, simple and sweet.

I went to CWP to do last minute shopping for my NS. While having a light dinner at Banquet, saw someone from my past. Actually its not the first time I saw them, but aplenty of times. Its like so hard to continue the normal friendship we had for 4 years ago since you used to be so crazy about her. You also feel so sour when you think you had something in hand but at the last minute, it just flew away. Just like that. I saw her with her current bf. I think they did saw me, but I just didnt care to look or glance, cuz the strong feeling of confusion and feeling sour is still there. Especially you thought of the sweet moments you've had together.

But I have since move on. I met someone else three years ago. And now I dun want to let that chance go again especially when the feeling is so strong that I can blow up a bus(according to my sms to her). Hopefully everything goes well and to Yatie, may u take care of yourself while I'm away.

That's all folks. Told you I want to keep it short. Have a good life ahead and may you be well when I meet you somewhere after the next two weeks!!!

1 comment:

Suriah =) said...

I wishes u Luck and best wishes with the gal u are with now..
btw i'm coming back two weeks ltr to tis very blg make sure u update it./