the man behind the page

the man behind the page
at work

Throw in ur comments here!!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

5 Muharram 1428H

Sorry guys for not updating my blog for a long time. Thats y I warned you last month, NSFs do not have the time to post all this shit. Btw, its the start of the new year in the Muslim Calendar. So far I have adapted to my NS life. Failed my 2.4km run this week and my book out time has been cut short to half a day. Hell.

I may have adapted to life in camp and 24 hours under the noses of the instructors and enciks, but when I cross over the gates of Home Team Academy, my life suddenly turns to another point of view. Ever since December 11, my social life has totally changed in a snap of my fingers. No more hanging out all day. No more jamming with my band mates. And the story of my band hangs in a balance of my hairline cuz I simple do not have the time and energy to do what I used to do.

Weekend dates have been non-existent. In fact, I think people now lie too much about their status. It hurts when u think you might be looking forward to a fun life outside the gates, but suddenly it all comes crashing down just by the slip of the tongue or ur indecisiveness.

Whatever it is, i just want to have my old life back. Btw, I have started writing music in camp. Hopefully the band will come back soon. Getting envious of the 129th Intake. Their POP's on this Friday. Haiz, 3 more months to POP. But NS life totally rocks!!!

No comments: