the man behind the page

the man behind the page
at work

Throw in ur comments here!!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

12 Muharram

As you know guys, i only have sufficient time to post my thoughts once or twice every week as 70% of my life now revolves around HTA. So bear with it cuz as May approaches, I will have more stories to tell you about my NS life.

Its quite mind buggling, yet encouraging to watch ur seniors having their Passing Out Parade. Especially you are the only squad around to watch them. Some may feel full of envy. SOme might cry for them. But to see their faces after the parade and listening to them shouting the magic phrase"POP oh!!!" is really a joy to watch. I almost shed a tear for the seniors. It really encourages me to do well in my IPPT (I still fail pull ups!!!) anddo well in my law studies and also everything else that is offered in the course.

Life in Basic Training is the best time to have in NS life cuz you are often surrounded by friends of different identities. You laugh together. Sleep together. Laugh Together. Play Together. Cry Together. And maybe pass out together. It seems that in HTA, Im having the best times thats occuring in my life. But my life takes for the worst when I left the gates. It seems that my life is so limited to social around, Im still not getting used to life when we have walk out. Hopefully I will do something to improve my social life. Maybe less of online chatting??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.